Friday, October 19, 2007

NANO Fever

It's that time of the year again. This is my first attempt at Nano. I usually don't have any problem writing, however, with all the pressures of the kids and every day life, I'm having a hard time jump starting and getting anything down on paper.

I'm hoping that 50,000 words will flow out of me and that my creative juices will be soaring before and during the month of November. I know that once I'm in that groove, there is no stopping me.

Now, it's brainstorming time. I will use my walk on the boardwalk every morning to plot out this new venture. If only I can come up with a Title and opening sentence, then I should be in the home free.

This weekend I will be concentrating on getting my winter cleaning done, working on the entries I have to judge for the RWA contest and starting some sort of outline so that I don't run into any road blocks on my quest of completing 50,000 words. I am excited and optimistic that I will see it through. Positive thinking...a white candle burning and an apple martini....

No comments: