Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well I did it. I hit 50,000 words last night and I'm going to keep on writing. I'd love to get another 10,000 words by the November 30th. I will give it my best shot between Christmas decorations and shopping.

This Thanksgiving Season I hope to move forward withi my writing and make a pact with myself to try harder to find an agent/publisher. My ultimate dream is to finish the nano novel and begin the editing process over the winter months.

I'd like to thank my family and friends for all their support these past few weeks, putting up with my mood swings and just letting me do my writing. They listened to my complaining, "Oh my God I'm behind in my word count", but I must have been doing something right because I got my words down on paper. So no more excuses saying, "I have no time to write," because I found the time the past 22 days.

And lastly I like to thank the love of my life. You have been so supportive of me and have been the inspiration I've needed to get through anything that life has challenged me with . You are my soulmate...you are my "Stallion".

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I wish you nothing but peace, love and happiness!

No comments: