Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Nano - Day 6

It is day 6 and I already feel commited to Nano. I have named my work in progress "Mystical Wonders" and the more I write, the more my characters are talking to me and taking on a live of their own.

I am hoping to have penned at least 15,000 words by the end of week 1. I need that cushion because when you have kids, you never know when something comes up and I won't be able to make my word quota for the day.

I feel a certain kind of peace, that I can only obtain when my writing is on fire. I have the Nano fever and hope this is the jumpstart I need to keep the fire burning. I do miss my poetry. I had started writing a small poetic anthology that I will pick up on once I come down from the Nano high.

Nano has become a part of my life just as my walking the boardwalk every day. I hope everyone has a wonderful week despite the cold weather that is pushing its way into New York City.

No comments: