Tuesday, November 13, 2007

NANO POWER

Nano is almost half over, as well as the month of November. Since I have started, I've been loney-tunes, trying to squeeze in writing in between running the kids around and doctor appointments. But through it all, I have managed to write over 30,000. Since I started, I have found not only the time but the disipline needed to create life like situations and bring my characters to life.

Tomorrow is the half way mark and I'm feeling real good about reaching the 50,000 goal. My characters are taking over and love is in the air for some of them, while one of them is on the verge of being taken for her worth.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the deadline of writing at least 2000 words a day. Nano was exactly what I needed to get back on track and get words blasted on paper. And a glass of red wine will always calm you down and get your creative juices flowing.

Visit me at
www.karencino.com to take a sneak peek at my other passion....poetry.

No comments: